Returns and Refunds
It is possible to return an item within 14 calendar days from the date you received your order.
To be eligible for a return, the product must have not been used and must be exactly as it was when you received it. It also needs to be in the original packaging.
Return costs must be covered by the customer, unless the product was damaged when the customer received it, or it was a different product from the one ordered by the customer.
To request a return of a defective item, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a picture of the item where the defect is clearly visible.
To return an item, the customer has to proceed as it follows:
- The customer requests to return the item through the designated page: Return Item
- The customer receives an email from MoonSisterBijoux, confirming that "the return has been accepted" with instructions on how to proceed
- The customer places the item back in the original packaging
- The customer sends the package covering the return costs
- Once we have received and carefully checked the item, MoonSisterBijoux will send the refund through the same payment method used by the customer to buy the item in the first place. The product must be intact and not damaged, in its original packaging.
A refund is not granted when:
- It is clear that the item has been used;
- The item is not in its original conditions - it is damaged or some parts are missing due to reasons not related to an error made by us;
- The item has been returned after 14 days from the day it was delivered.
Until the arrival of the package at the seller's warehouse is confirmed, the shipping is under the customer’s responsibility - MoonSisterBijoux will under no circumstances be liable for damages, theft or loss that might happen during shipping. We therefore suggest to return your items with insured shipping.
Once we have received and checked the returned item, MoonSisterBijoux will inform you about the approval or refusal of your refund. If the refund is approved, you will receive a notification confirming that your refund has already been sent.
To return an item, the shipping charges must be covered by the client. The shipping charges are not refundable.
Late or missing refund
If you haven't received your refund yet, check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card provider, since it might take a few days before the refund is officially shown in your account.
Then contact your bank. It is often necessary to wait some time for the refund to be processed and shown in your account.
If you have already done all of the above but you still haven't received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com
To return an item it is necessary to send it to:
MoonSisterBijoux di Giovanna Maria Monti - Via Monte Amiata 3 01100 Viterbo (Vt) - Italia